CHANGE IN RATINGSBest Buy (BBY) upgraded at Oppenheimer to Outperform from Perform based on attractive valuation as shares are down nearly 20% since early June. Price target was lifted to $42 from $40. Estimates also raised to reflect better sales at BBY in Jan./Feb.
Bank of New York Mellon (BK) downgraded at Goldman from Conviction Buy to Buy because it will be less of a catalyst compared to the other firms in its sector. Target price set at $39.
Compass Minerals (CMP) downgraded to perform from outperform and $61 price target withdrawn. Potash pricing appears to be ready to crumble, which would directly impact CMP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV