Stocks opened lower this morning, on the last trading day of the week. There are plenty of names making headlines as well as key analyst moves to check out. Here's the early playbook.
Chevron (CVX): Shares are lower after company warns on earnings.
Shaw Group (SGR): Stock is lower following earnings results.
AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC): Stock is higher after company reaffirms outlook.
Upgrades to WatchYahoo! (YHOO): Raised to market weight at Thomas Weisel. Time Warner (TWX): UBS increases estimates. $29 price target. BB&T (BBT): FBR Capital Markets raises stock to market perform. $20 price target. PetroBras (PBR): UBS raises rating to a buy. TJX Companies (TJX): Barclays Capital raises estimates. $38 price target. Ross Stores (ROST): Barclays Capital raises estimates. $45 price target. Danaher (DHR): Deutsche Bank upgrades stock to a buy. $70 price target. Apple (AAPL): Goldman Sachs raises target price to $160. SunTrust Banks (STI): FBR Capital Markets raises stock to market perform. $17 price target. EMC Corp (EMC): Credit Suisse raises target price to $16. Legg Mason (LM): Jefferies raised target price to $26. Google (GOOG): RBC Capital Markets increases second-quarter estimates. $500 price target. Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL): Started as an outperform at William Blair. Genzyme (GENZ): UBS raises estimates. $75 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV