Tech Rumor of the Day: Nvidia
The prospect of getting bounced from the Apple cart helped knock Nvidia's stock down 11% in the past five days. But now, a conflicting report citing "industry sources" says Apple and Nvidia relations are "doing just fine."
The truth is probably somewhere in between, as they say.
A year ago, Nvidia reported glitches with some of its graphics chips in some Macs due to packaging defects. These errors aren't uncommon and are generally resolved to everyone's satisfaction, at least publicly. But there's no telling what sort of actual shouting and threats were made privately.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV