This Week's 'Barron's' Roundup
Editor's note: Welcome to Stockpickr's "Barron's Roundup." Each weekend, we present Stockpickr portfolios related to articles in the latest issue of Barron's.
Five Stocks To Short: Barron's highlights five stocks to bet against right now, plus a list of stocks that look dangerous and require further scrutiny. Among the names mentioned are IMAX (IMAX), Compass Minerals (CMP) and Middleby (MIDD).
Overpriced S&P 500 Stocks: Barron's screens high-priced S&P 500 and finds 10 names that look expensive based on price-to-earnings ratios. Among the names mentioned are Intuitive Surgical (ISRG), Salesforce.com (CRM) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
Bullish and Bearish: Each week, Barron's publishes bullish and bearish stories on a variety of stocks. We present summaries of those stories in this portfolio. This week, there are bullish stories on Foot Locker (FL), PowerShares DB Agricultural ETF (DBA) and PetSmart (PETM).
'Speaking of Dividends': This Barron's column highlights the latest dividend increases, initiations and cutbacks. This week there's information on General Mills (GIS) and Expeditors International (EXPD).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV