(Updated with stock price)
With two days left in the month, Apple (AAPL) says CEO Steve Jobs has returned to work, as promised.
After taking a nearly six-month medical leave, for what was later reported as a liver transplant, Jobs is back and in the office, at least on a part-time basis, according to media reports.
The less-than-transparent details of Jobs' health saga has put the company under scrutiny for not disclosing enough information to shareholders. Critics say Jobs plays a strong role atop the tech device shop and that investors would rightly want to know about any serious health risks he faces.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV