It might be time to add a portable projector to your small business sales arsenal.
If you're like me, you're probably on the road these dark days cajoling terrified potential customers. I've found that nothing helps sell products better than throwing a big, fat, clear image of the item on a wall.
There has been a quieter, but more important paradigm shift in projection systems. Imaging shops like Seiko Epson, Hitachi (HIT), Sony (SNE), Canon (CAJ), Mitsubishi, Optoma, Sanyo (SANYY) and Panasonic (PC) have adapted sophisticated processing technology for projectors. The result is a fabulous increase in performance and value. These days, a high-end, entry-level projector can cost just $1,000. These units can weigh less than three pounds, fit in your luggage and can be set up in 10 minutes.
Hard times have dampened the projector party. Earlier this year, Image Holdings bought the storied projector maker InFocus for $39 million. Businesses can expect to find aggressive pricing on most projection systems.
|The InFocus N1102 projector offers high quality and portability.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV