Dividend.com: Morning Playbook
It will be quite an interesting day today after seeing the fund managers scamper after winners yesterday with a big buying frenzy. Lots of earnings out today that may impact today's move as well as a warning by a leading fertilizer play. Let's take a look at what traders may want to be watching today.
Palm (PALM): Shares are hitting new 52-week highs following better than expected fourth quarter results.
Micron Technology (MU): Stock is slightly lower after third quarter loss.
CACI International (CACI): Up slightly after raising earning guidance.Accenture (ACN): Shares are up after beating third quarter estimates. Shaw Communications (SJR): Shares are up following third-quarter results. Potash (POT): Shares are lower after the fertilizer giant cut second-quarter forecast. KB Home (KBH): Shares are trading flat after homebuilder reported second-quarter results. The Finish Line (FINL): Shares lower after first-quarter loss. Boeing (BA): Another drop for the plane manufacturing giant following an order cancellation from Qantas.
Upgrades to Watch:UBS (UBS): Upgraded to an outperform at Credit Suisse. Illinois Tool Works (ITW): Wachovia upgrades stock to an outperform. Raises estimates. Eaton (ETN): Citigroup initiates stock with a buy. $50 price target. Deere (DE): Citigroup initiates stock with a buy. $52 price target. Cummins Engine (CMI): Citigroup initiates stock with a buy. $40 price target. NYSE Euronext (NYX): Barclays Capital raises estimates and stock price target to $37. Navistar (NAV): Wachovia raises stock to an outperform. F5 Networks (FFIV): Oppenheimer raises stock price target to $38. Polaris (PII): RBC raises stock to an outperform. $37 price target. Allstate (ALL): FBR raises target price to $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV