Dividend Stocks for the Week
TheStreet.com Ratings' Jake Lynch will be on Stockpickr Answers on Wednesday, June 24, to respond to investing and trading questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Not a member? Join the Stockpickr community today -- for free.
It's not just the American public that likes dividends. Even the U.S. government is getting in on the act. JPMorgan (JPM) recently repaid the $25 billion in TARP funds it had received, after it had already dished out $795.1 million in dividends to the government.
A sign of strength in a stock is a dividend increase. David Peltier of the Dividend Stock Advisor has said that after such a rough 2008, which saw companies cutting dividends, he's looking for companies that have proven themselves with regular dividend increases and the cash to cover the payouts.
Stockpickr has reviewed the recent dividend declarations and compiled a portfolio of the top dividend-raisers for the week.To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV