T-Mobile to Launch New Google Phone
T-Mobile USA plans to launch in early August the myTouch 3G, the follow-up to the T-Mobile G1, the first phone powered by Google's (GOOG) Android software.
T-Mobile, which is owned by Deutsche Telekom (DT), said the myTouch 3G adds new features that build on its predecessor. The phone offers a touch-screen display with virtual keyboard, as opposed to the physical keyboard of the T-Mobile G1.
"T-Mobile myTouch 3G puts you first, so you can create a mobile experience that is truly your own," said Denny Marie Post, chief marketing officer, T-Mobile USA, in a statement. "There's no cookie-cutter approach to myTouch. Inside and out, there are boundless possibilities for personalization so you can put your personal touch on the phone and make it uniquely yours."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV