Dividend.com: Morning Playbook
It looks like a good start to the market day as we enter an options-expiration Friday. Some big stories and plenty of analyst moves to look at as well. Here is what traders may want to put on the radar this morning.
Research in Motion (RIMM): Stock is trying to bounce back after dipping after-hours last night following the company's earnings release.
E TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC): Shares are lower after pricing huge share offering.
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (WYN): Shares are higher after company reaffirms estimates. CFO is leaving as well.CarMax (KMX): Shares are higher after company reported first-quarter results. May help lift shares of Autozone (AZO),
Upgrades to WatchHartford Financial Group (HIG): Upgraded at Deutsche Bank. Carnival (CCL): Upgraded to equal weight at Barclays. $26 price target. Fidelity National Financial (FNF): Upgraded to an outperform at RBC, but price target was lowered to $16. Microsoft (MSFT): Upgraded to "conviction" buy at Goldman Sachs. $29 price target. Priceline (PCLN): Initiated with a buy at Kaufman Bros. $145 price target. Discover Financial Services (DFS): Barclays raises estimates following company's earnings call. $10 price target. Garmin (GRMN): Barclays raises estimates for next year. Hershey (HSY): Citigroup raises estimates. $43 price target. Jabil Circuit (JBL): Deutsche Bank raises estimates. $8 price target. Company reports next week. Lorillard (LO): Goldman Sachs raises target price to $80. Surprising call considering recent FDA ruling. Motorola (MOT): JP Morgan increases price target to $9. Company has been a non-factor in the latest gadget wars.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV