Top 5 Small-Cap Stocks for June 19
First-quarter revenue declined 2% as EPS improved a remarkable 46% to 67 cents. Gross margin increased and remains strong at 44%. Management was pleased to see momentum from fiscal 2008 performance. The company has a sound financial position as reflected by a low debt-to-equity ratio of .05.
Shares of American Physicians Group have fallen 7% in 2009, but are up 2% from their March low. At its current share price, the stock offers a modest 1.5% dividend yield, but is trading at a price-to-earnings ratio of 7, making it an attractive value investment.
TSC Ratings was recently given an award for "Best Stock Selection" amongst independent research providers by BNY ConvergEx Group. To see how your portfolio can utilize our research, click here.A rating can be viewed for any stock through our screener stock rating screener. Each rating is derived from a variety of fundamental and pricing figures and represents our opinion of risk-adjusted performance relative to a 5,000+ stock coverage universe. However, the rating does not incorporate all factors that can alter a stock's performance, such as corporate or industry events, technology innovations and shifts in competitive dynamics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV