Top 5 Small-Cap Stocks for June 19
Shares of Diamond have climbed 35% so far in 2009, outperforming the Dow and S&P 500. The stock offers a modest dividend yield of .66%.
Tompkins Financial (TMP) is the parent of three community banks: Tompkins Trust Company, The Bank of Castile and Mahopac National Bank, which offer commercial banking services to individuals and businesses throughout New York state. We have rated Tompkins Financial buy since October 2007.
First quarter revenue increased 3% year-over-year as EPS improved 3% to 79 cents. Gross margin increased and is currently high at 73.60%. Although the company demonstrates weak operating cash flow and its stock trades at a premium valuation, it has upside potential. Shares of Tompkins have declined 16% in 2009 and currently offer a dividend yield of 2.77%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV