Mueller Water Amends $765.7M Credit Facility
ATLANTA (AP) ¿ Mueller Water Products Inc., which makes flow control products, said Thursday it amended its $765.7 million credit facility with new financial covenant ratios, and other terms, effective immediately.
President and CEO Gregory Hyland said the amendment to the credit facility, which also includes a $200 million revolving credit line, was driven by the need for covenant ratio relief, not liquidity issues.
"This amendment allows us to remain focused on meeting our customers' needs during this economic recession while continuing to improve our market-leading positions in the water infrastructure and flow control industries," said Hyland.
Shares of Mueller Water fell 24 cents, or 5.7 percent, to $3.99 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV