Premarket Roundup: Abercrombie & Fitch, The9
Among the premarket stories for Thursday, June 18, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Abercrombie & Fitch Co. could post better earnings in 2011, propelled by lean inventory, deals on rent, better merchandise and lower prices, an analyst said, upgrading the stock.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ The9 Ltd. was downgraded Thursday by an Oppenheimer analyst, who predicted several quarters of operating losses after the company lost its license to operate "World of Warcraft," the popular online video game.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Market confusion over Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd.'s new City of Dreams casino in Macau provides a buying opportunity, a Deutsche Bank North American analyst said Thursday as she upgraded the company to "Buy" from "Hold."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV