Ducommun Gets Embraer Contract Worth $100 Million
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ Ducommun Inc. said on Wednesday that its subsidiary Ducommun AeroStructures has been awarded a contract worth at least $100 million for the tailcone and fuselage doors on Embraer Legacy 450 and Legacy 500 executive jets.
The assemblies will be made at Ducommun facilities in southern California, Kansas, and Mexico.
Ducommun AeroStructures makes structural components and assemblies in aluminum, specialty alloys such as titanium, metal bond and composites for military and commercial aerospace use.
Ducommun shares rose $1.08, or 6.1 percent, to $18.88 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV