Standard & Poor's Adds Employers Holdings To Index
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Standard & Poor's said Tuesday it will add Employers Holdings Inc. to its S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Employers Holdings, which sells workers' compensation insurance and services to small business, will replace Catapult Communications, which makes digital communications test systems, since Catapult is being acquired by network hardware maker Ixia.
Meanwhile, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent WMS Industries Inc., which makes gaming products, will replace The Colonial BancGroup Inc. in the S&P MidCap 400. Colonial BancGroup market capitalization does not meet minimum requirements for the index.
Badger Meter Inc., which makes products incorporating liquid flow measurement and control technologies, will replace WMS Industries in the S&P SmallCap 600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV