Accelrys Names New Chief Executive
SAN DIEGO (AP) ¿ Accelrys Inc., a maker of software for managing scientific data, said Monday it named Scipio Carnecchia as chief executive and president, effective immediately.
Todd Johnson, who had been interim president and CEO since January, resigned. He will serve as an adviser to Carnecchia during the transition.
Carnecchia was previously president of content-management company Interwoven.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV