Earnings Roundup: Casey's General Stores, Synutra
Among the earnings stories for Monday, June 15, from AP Financial News:
AKENY, Iowa (AP) ¿ Casey's General Stores Inc., which operates convenience stores in nine Midwestern states, said Monday its fiscal fourth-quarter profit rose 8 percent, even as sales dropped.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ China-based baby formula maker Synutra International Inc. on Monday reported a fiscal fourth-quarter loss as sales slumped.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV