Corel: Not Aware Of 'undisclosed Material Changes'
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Canadian software company Corel Corp. said Friday it is "not aware of any undisclosed material changes" relating to its business.
The statement was in response to inquiries related to a recent increase in trading volume and trading prices in the company's shares, Corel said.
Trading volume in Corel's shares was 105,346 Friday, compared with the average volume of 23,212.
The stock closed down 69 cents, or 18.4 percent, at $3.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV