Movers Roundup: BlackRock, Paychex
Among the stock activity stories for Friday, June 12, from AP Financial News:
BOSTON (AP) ¿ Shares of BlackRock Inc. fell in the wake of the U.S. investment manager's $13.5 billion deal to acquire Barclays' investment unit, including the British financial services company's fast-growing iShares exchange-traded fund business.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Paychex Inc., which provides payroll and personnel services, dropped after a Goldman Sachs analyst added the stock to his "Americas Conviction Sell" list amid rising unemployment.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) ¿ Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. rose after a Goldman Sachs analyst upgraded shares of the Canadian athletic apparel company.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of TNS Inc. advanced with help from an upgrade at Raymond James, which boosted its earnings and sales forecast for the company. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of digital imaging provider Schawk Inc. dropped after the company reported sharply lower fourth quarter and year-end results, reflecting a steep decline in its consumer products packaging business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV