Brilliant partnerships occasionally end in tears, and there's starting to be some loud whining by Apple (AAPL) customers unhappy with AT&T (T) -- the exclusive network service provider for the iPhone.
During the introduction Monday of Apple's new iPhone and in the days following, grumpy legions of Apple fans have aired their complaints about AT&T.
Chief among the complaints are network quality issues like dropped calls, poor signal coverage, slow data speeds and the most recent insult: AT&T can't or won't support a few new features on the iPhone S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV