Movers Roundup: Rigel Pharma, Mueller Water
Among the stock activity stories for Tuesday, June 9, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc. jumped after a Rodman & Renshaw analyst gave the stock a positive rating, citing the potential for a developing rheumatoid arthritis drug to compete in the market.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Mueller Water Products Inc., which makes flow control products, rose after an analyst upgraded the shares on a recent decline in price, prospects for favorable changes to the company's loan agreement and the likelihood that product demand is set to climb.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) ¿ Shares of regional grocer Spartan Stores Inc. jumped in trading following an upgrade by a Jeffries & Co. analyst.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of SEI Investments Co. advanced after an analyst upgraded the investment manager and processor, citing improving sales and recent strength in the equity market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV