Gencorp And Solar Power To Build Solar System
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ GenCorp Inc. unit Aerojet said Monday it agreed to build a solar system with Solar Power Inc. at Aerojet's Sacramento, Calif. facility.
Financial terms were undisclosed. The 3.5 megawatt solar system is the first that Aerojet has installed and is expected to offset about 4,200 tons of carbon dioxide, 16.7 tons of sulfur dioxide and about 6.5 tons of nitrogen oxide during its first year of use.
Installation is expected to be complete in November.
Shares of GenCorp, an aerospace supplier and manager of a real-estate portfolio, rose 2 cents to $2.18 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV