Gencorp And Solar Power To Build Solar System
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ GenCorp Inc. unit Aerojet said Monday it agreed to build a solar system with Solar Power Inc. at Aerojet's Sacramento, Calif. facility.
Financial terms were undisclosed. The 3.5 megawatt solar system is the first that Aerojet has installed and is expected to offset about 4,200 tons of carbon dioxide, 16.7 tons of sulfur dioxide and about 6.5 tons of nitrogen oxide during its first year of use.
Installation is expected to be complete in November.
Shares of GenCorp, an aerospace supplier and manager of a real-estate portfolio, rose 2 cents to $2.18 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV