Movers Roundup: AK Steel, Harley Davidson
Among the stock activity stories for Friday, June 5, from AP Financial News:
PITTSBURGH (AP) ¿ Shares of AK Steel Holding Corp. jumped Friday, a day after the steel maker announced a $70 per ton customer surcharge for electrical steel products shipped next month.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Harley Davidson Inc. shares slid Friday after a Citi Investment Research analyst downgraded the stock, citing concerns about sluggish U.S. retail sales and a slump in international markets.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Sales will be pressured and costs will rise for Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., an analyst said Friday, downgrading the stock.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Kenexa Corp. shares jumped Friday after the Labor Department reported another 345,000 jobs were lost in May, not as many as analysts anticipated. WASHINGTON (AP) ¿ Shares of Cascade Corp. sank Friday after two Wall Street analysts downgraded the company following a disappointing fiscal first-quarter report. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Berry Petroleum Co. jumped Friday after an analyst upgraded the independent oil and gas producer, saying it will likely benefit from rising oil prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV