Today's Lists on Stockpickr
After the market close, Stockpickr updates a series of portfolios called Today's Lists with information from that trading day. It's a useful tool for getting a quick picture of how the market moved that day.
Here's a sampling of what made Today's Lists today, June 5:
52-Week Highs: Palm (PALM) hit another 52-week high on Friday of $14.14 before closing down 4 cents for the day at $13. According to Sprint (S) CEO Dan Hesse, Palm's Pre phone represents a "coming out" party for Sprint. 3Com (COMS) and Netease.com (NTES) also hit year highs.Biggest % Gainers: Real Goods Solar (RSOL) surged $1.12, or 53.9%, to close at $3.20 on Friday after it signed a $30 million contract to design and build a solar electric system for a school district in California. Palomar Medical (PMTI) was another big gainer for the day, closing up 52.7% at $16.73 after receiving marketing approval for an at-home laser wrinkle treatment. Biggest % Losers: Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) slid 27.2% to close at $2.73 on Friday on reports that the company's claims that approval is pending for its chronic fatigue syndrome drug are based on an 8-year-old government report. Rising on Unusual Volume: Baidu.com (BIDU) closed up 3.6% on a 47% increase in volume. Analyst Upgrades: Friday's upgrades included Nike (NKE), upgraded from neutral to outperform at Robert Baird with a $69 price target based on a projected sales increased due to a weaker dollar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV