Cramer's 'Mad Money' Follow-Up: Aerospace
On Thursday's "Mad Money" show, Jim Cramer predicted an impending bull market in aerospace and encouraged viewers to get into the sector.
Boeing (BA) is rated buy by only three analysts, which Cramer said provides an opportunity for upgrades. Also, the company's 787 plane will be flying soon.
On Friday, Boeing closed up $2.08, or 4.1%, at $52.65.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV