Making a headline splash into Friday was the SEC's Thursday announcement that it's charged former Countrywide Financial CEO Angelo Mozilo with insider trading . He and two other former company execs are also facing civil fraud charges.
Chipotle (CMG) and Wind River (WIND) both received analyst downgrades today. Oppenheimer knocked Chipotle to underperform, and JPMorgan moved Wind River from overweight to neutral. Nike (NKE) received an upgrade from Baird to outperform based on a projected sales increase due to a weaker dollar.With this in mind, we thought we'd take a look at what Jim Cramer's had to say recently about some of the stocks in the news today. To read more, visit Stockpickr.com. Who's on Stockpickr Answers? Scott Rothbort will be on Stockpickr Answers on Monday, June 8, to respond to investing and trading questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Not a member? Join the Stockpickr community today -- free.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV