Compass Diversified Prices Public Stock Offering
WESTPORT, Conn. (AP) ¿ Compass Diversified Holdings said Thursday it has priced a public offering of 5.1 million trust shares at $8.85 each.
The company expects to raise $45.1 million to be used for general corporate purposes.
The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 765,000 trust shares to cover over-allotments.
Closing is expected to occur on or about June 9.Shares fell $1.22, or 12.6 percent, to $8.50 in afternoon trading. They've traded between $6.89 and $14.64 in the past 52 weeks. The company manages several middle market North American businesses including American Furniture, a low-cost manufacturer of upholstered furniture; Anodyne Medical Device Inc., a manufacturer of medical support equipment; and CBS Personnel Holdings Inc., a provider of temporary staffing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV