10 Dividend-Paying Stocks to Buy Now
TSC Ratings provides exclusive stock, ETF and mutual fund ratings and commentary based on award-winning, proprietary tools. Its "safety first" approach to investing aims to reduce risk while seeking solid outperformance on a total return basis.
Investors have been struggling to separate the weak from the strong in the stock market for the past year. Instead of looking for the biggest price gains, they should seek out companies paying the biggest dividends. Here are 10 options.
TheStreet.com Ratings ranks more than 5,000 stocks based on their finances, prices and performance. Only 11% have "buy" recommendations, including the companies below.Bargain hunters seeking upside potential and income should consider these small-cap companies before the herd piles in. Each stock has a price-to-earnings ratio that's less than 10, making them extremely cheap. By paying dividends, they provide an income stream derived from corporate profits, which are more reliable than stock appreciation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV