Where ETFs and Mutual Funds Collide
While Frank allocates 20% to 25% of the fund to "opportunity areas," his current top holding is the large and liquid PowerShares QQQ (QQQQ), which tracks 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial companies listed on the Nasdaq based on market capitalization.
In terms of trading, Frank maintains that his turnover has ranged between 100% and 500%, but lately has been just below 100%. His monitoring has paid off in 2009 -- as the fund hits its five-year mark this April, it held a five star three-year Morningstar (MORN) ranking.
As of June 1, the fund had outperformed the S&P 500 by nearly 12%. As of May 31, ETFOX had a beta of 0.80. The table below lists the fund's holdings as of June 1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV