Cintas (CTAS) estimates, target lowered at Barclays through 2010. Company warned of lower domestic results, hurt by economic conditions. Equal-weight rating and new $20 price target.
Foster Wheeler (FWLT) target raised at UBS to $30. Company is seeing rising oil prices and has a strong balance sheet. Buy rating.
Guess (GES) target raised at Credit Suisse to $33 from $25. International growth opportunities, an overestimation of risk, and improved flexibility has led to the target increase. Maintained Outperform rating.
J. Crew (JCG) numbers raised at UBS to $26. Estimates also increased, as the company posted a strong quarter and has clean inventory levels. Neutral rating.Mosaic (MOS) 2009 estimates trimmed at Goldman to $4.21 from $4.31 due to weaker potash pricing. Fertilizer demand remains lackluster, and prices are expected to be hurt by oversupply. China's entrance into phosphate market would likely create further price pressure. Maintained Neutral rating and $45 target. OSI Pharma (OSIP) numbers cut at UBS to $41. Estimates also lowered, to reflect as Saturn trial data did not look sufficient. Buy rating. Wells Fargo (WFC) estimates raised at Morgan Stanley through 2011. Company is likely seeing higher mortgage banking and investment banking revenue. Overweight rating and $44 price target. Weyerhaeuser (WY) target cut at Credit Suisse to $34 from $35 citing a 25% collapse in sawlog prices. Maintained Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV