General Motors, Qwest, Apple Are Big Movers
Apple Inc., up $8.28 at $130.78
An analyst sees sales for technology company's iPhone rising to 3 percent of all cell phones in 2010 from the current 1 percent.
First Solar Inc., down $12.21 at $179.51A downgrade based on likely cheaper offerings from competitors and poor demand from Europe drove the solar-panel maker's stock down. Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., down 11 cents at 94 cents Last week, the maker of particles for paints and sensors said it planned to raise $14 million from an offering of about 12 million shares. MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc., up $5.85 at $9 The drug maker said its orally inhaled migraine treatment candidate met all main goals, including pain reduction, in a late-stage study.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV