- Some of the ETFs mentioned in this article are leveraged. An investor should always study the prospectus carefully before investing. Tom Lydon has written about some of the things you should be aware of regarding leveraged ETFs. (In this article we mentioned the long-term tracking problem several times and gave one detailed example in idea No. 7, real estate.)
- Present prognostication is no guarantee of future results. Do your own due diligence. Study the images you see of speeding trains and then decide which are real trains and which are illusions.
10 Contrarian Ideas for the Summer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.