Campbell Soup to Sell to Russian Markets via by Coca-Cola Hellenic
Campbell Soup (CPB) and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCH) have entered into a long-term deal to distribute Campbell's soups in Russia. Campbell's will be responsible for consumer and market research, branding, marketing, product development and production, while Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling will handle the distribution, sales and in-store marketing of the soup products.
We had removed shares of Campbell's from our "recommended" list back on Oct. 8 when the stock was trading at $38.67. The company has a 3.66% dividend yield based on Friday's closing stock price of $27.35. The stock has technical support at the $25 to $26 level. If that fails to hold, we could potentially test the $21 level. If the stock can rebound, we see overhead resistance around the $34 to $36 price area. We would remain on the sidelines for now; the stock has a Dividend.com DARS Rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars. Coca-Cola Hellenic is not recommended either, Dividend.com DARS Rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars.
Monster Worldwide Downgraded by WachoviaOnline employment giant Monster Worldwide (MWW) was downgraded by Wachovia Capital Markets analysts Tuesday, citing slowness in recruitment advertising and pricing pressure from other job-hunting services. Wachovia downgraded Monster to "underperform" from a previous rating of "market perform," and said that it doesn't expect a recovery in job recruitment ad spending until 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV