Home Depot topped the stock-search list on TheStreet.com today, leaping from the eighth spot yesterday. Today's new additions to the list include ConocoPhillips, Waste Management, Lowe's and Scotts Miracle-Gro.
Please check back every weekday around noon to see what's hot. Here are the top 10 tickers for today:
1. Home Depot (HD)
2. Bank of America (BAC)3. Citigroup (C) 4. State Street (STT) 5. Ford (F) 6. ConocoPhillips (COP) 7. General Electric (GE) 8. The Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) 9. Waste Management (WMI) 10. Lowe's Companies (LOW)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV