Rocket Stocks for the Week
The inevitable pullback finally occurred last week as profit-taking in the financials, oils and technology lead the market lower.
There are several Rocket Stocks trades for this week, so let's jump right into it.
AirMedia Group (AMCN), long ahead of earnings: Second derivative plays on China are extremely hot right now, and AirMedia Group should be no exception once it reports earnings this week. As intermodal travel picks up in China domestically, companies such as AirMedia are poised to capture the recent increase in domestic traveling.
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV