It's Not All Bad
( At 12:10 p.m. EDT)
This market sure has a lot going against it these days. I don't want to be too much of a drag, but let's review a few of the more recent downers.
We'll start with the big rally in the past two months. Great rebound. Still, we have to wonder how much longer that can go. As of last Friday, the Dow was up some 30% since March 9.Then we have more stock offerings every day. Anybody not doing a secondary?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV