Health Winners and Losers: AstraZeneca
Elsewhere in the sector:
Novo Nordisk (NVO) has reportedly agreed to pay a $9 million fine in an Iraqi kickback scheme in which the company admitted it paid Saddam Hussein's government more than $1 million for contracts. Shares of the company closed down 0.2% to $48.86.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) was down 1.6% to $54.11.Eli Lilly (LLY) fell 1.7% to $35.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV