Cramer said last night that he's "sticking" with McCausland. On Thursday, Airgas closed down 25 cents to $42.72.
Cramer said Cadence doesn't have much competition in its business of making tools that help create smaller, faster microchips. He said its management made big mistakes in 2008, but that's all in the past, and the company has a new chairman and CFO who's been buying shares.On Thursday, Cadence added 28 cents, or 5%, to close at $5.88. Taiwan Semiconductor gave up 66 cents, or 6%, to close at $10.39. In the "Lightning Round" segment, Cramer he would buy Waste Management (WMI). He liked the stock's 4% dividend. Waste Management closed down 30 cents, or 1.1%, at $26.65 on Thursday. Cramer also said that DryShips (DRYS) is a speculative play in its group. He recommended Frontline (FRO) and Nordic American Tanker (NAT) instead. On Thursday, DryShips closed down 66 cents, or 6.2%, at $10.04. Frontline dropped 90 cents, or 3.7%, to $23.73, while Nordic American Tanker was down 50 cents, or 1.4%, to $36.22.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV