Movers Roundup: Urban Outfitters, Hot Topic
Among the stock activity stories for Thursday, May 7, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Urban Outfitters Inc. fell on Thursday, after the apparel retailer said same-store sales fell 10 percent in the first quarter.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Hot Topic fell on Thursday, after the teen apparel retailer reported same-store sales rose less than analysts expected.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. gained ground Thursday despite the company's weaker-than-expected first-quarter results, which showed a dip in profit on higher costs.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of research and development contractor Albany Molecular Research Inc. fell Thursday after the company said its first-quarter profit plunged and it cut its full-year outlook as demand for contract services falls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV