Mentor Graphics To Buy LogicVision For $13 Million
WILSONVILLE, Ore. (AP) ¿ Mentor Graphics Corp. said Thursday it has agreed to buy LogicVision Inc. in an all-stock deal valued at $13 million.
Stockholders will receive 0.2006 share of Mentor for each LogicVision share they hold.
LogicVision, a San Jose, Calif., company that develops software for chip makers, saw its stock jump 35 cents, or 38 percent, to $1.28 in afternoon trading. The stock traded for 24 cents last July but traded at a 52-week high of $2.02 a year ago.
Shares of Mentor, which makes software for designing and testing electronic components, slipped 36 cents, or 5.1 percent, to $6.72.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV