Premium denim label True Religion (TRLG) posted a 10% jump in first-quarter earnings, providing a shot of life to the moribund luxury market.
During the quarter, the company earned $7.6 million, or 32 cents a share, compared with $6.9 million, or 30 cents, in the year-ago period.
Sales grew 19% to $63.6 million from $53.4 million last year.
Shares of the company were up 5% to $18.67 in after-hours trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV