Kass: Risks Associated With Second Derivative Rally
I fully recognize that markets often overshoot. The first week in March was an excellent example of an overshoot to the downside. It seems, too, that the last week in April might be another example of an overshoot -- but to the upside.
Buy low and sell high.
Doug Kass is the author of The Edge, a blog on RealMoney Silver that features real-time shorting opportunities on the market. Know What You Own: In midday trading on Thursday, the most active stocks included the SPDR International Dividend (DWX), Bank of America (BAC), Citigroup (C), the Financial Bear 3X (FAZ), the Financial Bull 3X (FAS), S&P Depositary Receipts (SPY), and the Financial Select SPDR (XLF). For more on the value of knowing what you own, visit TheStreet.com's Investing A-to-Z section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV