Haynes International To Report 2Q Charge
KOKOMO, Ind. (AP) ¿ Haynes International Inc., which makes high performance alloys, said Friday it will report a $43.7 million charge in the fiscal second quarter.
The company said the non-cash goodwill impairment charge will reduce operating results but will not affect the company's liquidity position, cash flows from operating activities, or compliance with its debt covenants.
Haynes is scheduled to report second-quarter results May 7. The quarter ended March 31.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect the company to earn 12 cents per share in the quarter.Shares of Haynes rose 89 cents, or 4.1 percent, to $22.66 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV