Haynes International To Report 2Q Charge
KOKOMO, Ind. (AP) ¿ Haynes International Inc., which makes high performance alloys, said Friday it will report a $43.7 million charge in the fiscal second quarter.
The company said the non-cash goodwill impairment charge will reduce operating results but will not affect the company's liquidity position, cash flows from operating activities, or compliance with its debt covenants.
Haynes is scheduled to report second-quarter results May 7. The quarter ended March 31.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect the company to earn 12 cents per share in the quarter.Shares of Haynes rose 89 cents, or 4.1 percent, to $22.66 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV