Solar Power Coming to Chicago's South Side
The 10-megawatt solar photovoltaic (PV) facility is scheduled for completion by the end of this year, the companies announced in a joint statement Wednesday.
The $60 million project is contingent upon Exelon receiving a federal loan guarantee under the recently passed federal stimulus legislation, which includes provisions for investment in green jobs and emissions reduction. Exelon is seeking a loan guarantee for up to 80% of the project cost from the U.S. Department of Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV