Despite conjuring up images of Keanu Reeves battling shadowy "Agents" in a future world, this Matrix is essentially a rack packed with servers, storage and networking gear. H-P is clearly on the warpath after its long-time partner Cisco recently entered the server market with its Unified Computing System.
With rival IBM (IBM) recently circling Sun Microsystems (JAVA), now destined to become part of Oracle (ORCL), H-P's competitive landscape is in a state of flux. With so much uncertainty in the tech spending climate, the last thing H-P needs is Cisco stepping on its toes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV