Tech Rumor Confirmed: Nokia Touchscreens
Nokia (NOK) has outlined its plans to bring new touchscreen and Qwerty keyboard smartphones to the market later this year.
On an earnings conference call Thursday with analysts, Nokia chief Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo said touchscreens and Qwerty devices were important and that the company will "renew our portfolio meaningfully."
Toward the end of this year, Kallasvuo said, Nokia will introduce mid-range and higher-priced phones to "cover more Qwerty and touch, and the combination of the two."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV