I try to pick companies with good, solid fundamentals. I look for solid historical and expected returns, good cash flow and low debt levels. When I find a new stock that fits my criteria, I add it to my list and make it a pick when I believe the market has undervalued it.
A stock becomes a pick based on its technical trends -- such as its moving averages. I watch these to see what direction it's headed. I also watch market trends for news that will impact that stock's industry and its performance. I also watch for Wall Street operators to make a mistake and undervalue the stock.
These are the strategies that enable me to pick good stocks that will turn hot at some point, enabling me to cash out. In the end, they pay off. And some weeks, those payoffs hit the ball out of the park.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV