Movers Roundup: Alkermes, Boeing
Among the stock activity stories for Monday, April 13, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of biotechnology company Alkermes Inc. gained ground Monday after a BMO Capital Markets analyst raised his rating on the stock, citing the outlook for the company's current and developing products.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ Shares of Boeing Co. fell sharply Monday as analysts cut their ratings and profit estimates after the airline manufacturer said it would reduce production of some jetliners next year due to the global economic crisis.
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ Shares in USA Today publisher Gannett Co. Inc. rose another 7 percent Monday, following an announcement on the final day of trading last week that a major investor had more than doubled its stake in the company.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ The deterioration of the newspaper industry should propel growth for online recruiting companies like Monster Worldwide Inc., an analyst said, upgrading the company and boosting its shares 17 percent. LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ Warner Music Group Corp. shares surged 13 percent Monday after a Goldman Sachs analyst upgraded the stock to "Neutral" from "Sell" based on the slowing rate of decline of music sales and superior management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV