10 Ways You Can Lose Income at Work
Reduced salary for the same amount of work: The annual raise or cost-of-living adjustment expected in years past has a good chance of evaporating. In addition, you and your coworkers may face the decision of taking a cut in pay to save jobs or let some workers go. Choosing a pay decrease doesn't guarantee that layoffs still won't happen. Also, it's unlikely you'll ever get your pay increase back.
Reduction in incentives such as bonuses: Many people have counted on bonuses to make financial ends meet. No longer being able to count on them can require a major budget overhaul.
Reduction in training: This can mean travel to seminars, conferences and other meetings where employees can network and bring back valuable information for the team. Some companies also offer to pay for or subsidize college tuition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV